We are leading manufacturers of Speciality Chemicals & Ion Exchange Resins, with more than fifty seven years of experience in catering to a vast number of industries like Textile, Paper, Leather, Agro/Fertilizer, Paint, Construction, Dyestuff, Waste Water treatment, Thermal Power Plants, Petrochemicals complex etc. We have a wide network of offices & agents spread across the nation, with three production facilities in Maharashtra and two R & D laboratories. We were formerly known as Nopco India Ltd., Diamond Shamrock (I) Ltd. & Henkel Chemicals (I) Ltd.
Qualification & Experience:
Ideal candidate should possess:
Prior experience in a similar role is a must.
- B.Sc. (Computers/IT), B.C.A. or Diploma in Computers/IT.
- Minimum 2 Years work experience in IT department/Services of a manufacturing company.
- Excellent command over oral & written communication skills.
Preferred Industry: Chemicals / Petro Chemical / Plastic / Rubber/Paints.
Job Responsibilities Includes (but not limited to):
- Troubleshooting and resolving systems and business applications related issues.
- Managing the hardware devices like servers, desktops, networks, printers, scanners etc.
- Managing security threats, antiviruses, firewalls, users and domains.
- Internet cyber threats and security protocols, emails administration.
- Data management and protection on premise / Cloud architecture and services.
- Coordinating with the management, users and service providers.
- Managing ERP and Business applications updates and upgrades, reengineering process and developments.
- Educating and training users on security lapses on emails, browsers, social media awareness, internet cyber threats and other device handling.
- Working knowledge of SQL and SQL Database administration, VB.Net/C#, windows framework, crystal report, report writers third party development tools, ERP and MS office.
- Experience in Window server operating systems, AD, domains and users management.
- Experience in backup and restore tools and procedures.
- Knowledge of email users administration of the company domain and service providers, internet b2b and b2c portals, third party website development tools.
- Negotiation skills for the renewals of AMC with vendors and service providers.
- Ability to deliver within time frame & budget.
Excellent Career prospects and attractive remuneration is assured to the right candidate.
Interested candidates must email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mention the position for which they are applying along with one page A4 size note as to why they think they are suitable for post applied for.